Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas in 1149...

Today as Aubrey and I were shopping at Savers for our amazing Christmas sweaters, I said to her, "This has been a really good year as far as Holidays go...I guess it's cause we've done stuff together to make it fun." This is a true statement! When I was little...Halloween was the bomb! I love gettin gmy costume all put together and trick or treating with my dad! During Christmas, I would deck my room out with lights and my mini Christmas tree with presents under it. Yes the presents were actually toys from my room that I would give to my American Girl dolls on Christmas Day! Throughout the years, I grew up and the magic kind of sizzled. Now that I live away from home, I make holidays my own! Aubs and I were minions and we went to several parties for Halloween. This year for Christmas, I've  made it my own as well! Aub made us count down calendars! Each day we eat a piece of candy! We set up a VERY mini Christmas tree. Our room has lights around the window and across the wall. We always wear our Christmas PJ's. We have stockings hung up. We are constantly playing Christmas music. I guess all we need is snow...rumor has is it that it never really snows in Orem...sad day. But that's okay! I love that Aubrey and I have made this year Christmas ours to share! Now onto watching The Grinch a bunch!!
Here's to the amazing memories I've already had this Christmas season!


2 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest besties ever! I love seeing all these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete