Saturday, December 3, 2011

My 2 Heros...

These guys...

Jake and Jess.
May 3, 2007 wasn't only the best day of my sister's live...
but it was one of the best days of my life too.
Having Jake as a brother has been a huge blessing in my life.
I'm really missing them both right this second.
They live in NYC right now while Jess is going to Columbia to get her masters.
These 2 have shown me what love is.





I hope to marry someone someday who is just like Jake.
Smart.
Loving.
HILARIOUS.
Handsome.
He shows so much love to my dear sister and I hope to have someone love me like that someday.
They have supported me through EVERYTHING in life!
Dance company.
Musicals.
Graduation.

Life.
    



I call them up whenever I need advice. For living across the country...they do an amazing job and helping me out in life.



I don't refer Jake as my brother in law.
He's my brother.
I talk to him about school, drama, boys, work, dance..you name it.
Oh and did I say he has an INCREDIBLE voice?? Ya...he does.
Thanks to him, I was able to find all of my classes at the U of U last year.
He is someone I can just sit on the couch with a talk.
He is a good listener. I KNOW he will be an amazing father someday.
He is hilarious. He is probably the funniest person I know.
I am constantly laughing around him.
Almost to a point where I might have an accident.
When I'm sad, Jake is the first one there with an arm
around me telling me everything is going to be ok.

Jessica is amazing!
I think we are twins.

I was just born a little late...okay...maybe 7 years too late.
We dance together.
We laugh together.
We cry together.
I honestly don't know what I would do without her.
She is the most Christ-like person I know.
I love that I am able to call Bethany and Jessica my best friends....eternal best friends.
They are both there for me 24/7.
How did I get so lucky?
Jessica is going to be an incredible mother.
She is so comforting and gives great advice.
When I call her crying...she cries with me.
She'll call me up every once in a while just to say hello and catch up. 
I always try to pick up the second I see "Caca" calling.






I was able to go to New York over the summer to visit them.
Jake left town and so it was just me and Jess.
I can't get over how amazing that trip was.
We cried at the airport as we said goodbye.
It's never fun saying good bye to someone you love so dearly.
Welp...March 2012 is coming up... and I'll be returning to the Big Apple for a week with Jess AND Jake! NYC trip take 2!

So who do I miss??
These guys...

     




2 comments:

  1. this seems just like my who do i miss about my brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sweet, you guys both have killer families!!

    ReplyDelete