Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TaKe WhAt YoU nEeD...

A few posts ago...
I talked about this piece of paper that
was left on our fridge.

Still to this day, we don't know where it came from.
I'm so grateful for that anonymous person.
Today.
I took...
PEACE.
I need nothing more but peace right now.
There are things in my life that aren't too easy right now.
Peace will calm my heart.
Peace will make me happy.
Peace will help me overcome fear.
Peace will lighten my cloudy day.
Peace will wipe my tears away.
Peace.

Last final will be taken tonight at 7 PM.
I couldn't be more happy.
I need to feel peace and confidence in this final.

Other feelings of sadness fill my heart.
My feelings get hurt.
I hurt other people's feelings.
I don't feel confident in decisions that need to be made.
I need to feel peace that everything WILL BE OKAY.

Some wise people in my life have been telling me this lately.

IT WILL BE OKAY.

After ripping off "peace" from the "TAKE what you NEED" paper...
I was already starting to feel the peace.
By praying, attending the temple, reading my scriptures and having faith...
I will have peace in my heart.

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you."
2 Thessalonians 3:16





No comments:

Post a Comment