Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home...

Being back at home and with my family,
I'm hardly on my computer which prevents me from updating my blog.
Well I moved back at home on Thursday!
With a car loaded with hampers, bags, clothes and shoes....we were off.
I had roomie Aubbie Jo and high school friend Sarah Howard joining me.
We had a grand ol' time with good ol' talks.
Dropped them off at their homes.
I got to see Brett Nilsson...Aub's dad.
I love Papa Nilsson!
He greeted all of us with a hug!..Even Sarah...when he didn't even know her.
Went over to Stephen's Clayton performance...unfortunately only seeing the last song.
He did a wonderful job though!
We headed back home.
Stephen had plans with his friends that actually fell through.
Lucky me!
We made our tradition dip....secret recipe that only our family knows about.
And watched The Incredibles.
Ya...I fell asleep for a bit...by the fire.
Best feeling ever.
I just love being home with my family.
I wouldn't have this break any other way.

P.S. One of my best friends...Trenton James...decided to surprise me with a  new stereo for my car!
Mine was pretty busted. He is the best. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment