Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Day!

Today was a good day.
I wish I had a good day EVERYDAY.
Work was...eh..
Maybe not the best for me.
But everyone has those days right?
I was really excited to go to photography lab today for some reason.
I felt like I did a good job on my assignments.
Aub and I had stayed up late last night taking pictures.
We wanted to do well and please our amazing instructor Mista Jake Buntjer!
P.s....his photography is AMAZING!!! Click HERE!
Anyways...
He was super happy about my pictures.
I did a lousy job on my last assignment so I was stoked that he liked my pictures today.

Curve
Triangle
Triangle #2


Vector

Eye Line
Oh and Jake made me and Aubs some pretty sweet bracelets!
We are really sad that the semester is almost over and this class is coming to an end.
We have made some really good friends in this class.
But we told Jake that we would come to his labs to say hello next semester.

After class, Aub, her cousin Scooter and I went on a hunt to find the traditional ugly Christmas sweater!
DI.
Epic fail.
SAVERS.
Mission accomplished.
Aubs and I found some sweet sweatshirts....
Pictures will be posted as soon as our sweatshirts are completed....
Oh just you wait!
Then I came home to hang out for a bit.
Then met up with Trent at Thanksgiving Point.
We were going to go see the lights.
Oh but it was so cold!
I really don't mind the cold.
I love it....only when there is snow!
It was really windy and kind of miserable if you ask me!
So we got some Del Taco...for some reason...it sounded SO good!
Trent always soothes my cravings...he's wonderful.
Then we came back to my apartment and sat and talked.
We have been having a lot of good talks lately.
Mostly just the question game and laughs here and there.

Ended the night sitting next to Aubbie while we both blog and update our pictures.
I love Aubrey.
She's going through a lot right now and yet, she can keep her chin up and just look forward in life.
I'm so proud of her and everything she is accomplishing.
Thanks for making this year amazing and special Aubs!

Good night Neverland!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment