Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas!

It was a good year for Christmas.
I know I can go on and on talking about what I got and what I gave to people.
But that's dumb.
I loved going to church on Christmas.
I know people think it's kind of a bummer because they would rather stay at home opening presents.
But I loved church because the spirit and the music reminded me of what Christmas is really all about.
I loved sitting with my cousins and my grandma Pinnock.
The closing hymn was "Silent Night"
This song is very scared to the Pinnock family.
Reason is because my dad and all of his siblings sang this song around my grandpa Hugh's bed the night he passed away.
When they all sang the last 2 sentences, "Sleep in Heavenly peace....Sleep in Heavenly peace."...
My grandpa left this Earth and returned home to his Heavenly Father.
My grandma and I just cried throughout that hymn.
It was a special moment.
I loved having Aubrey stop by.
We exchanged gifts.
We hugged.
We laughed.
We caught up.
She gave me a jar that had "Feel the fear and do it anyway" and "I light the candles in my room."
This is a quote and some lyrics of Sophie.
She also got me a uke. 
Now my cousins and I can jam.
I loved it!
I loved having my cousins over for dinner.
Sarah P. and I watched "Switched at Birth" for hours!
Obsessed!

Ended the night throwing up.
Yuck.
Trent said that if there was anything I needed, that I should let him know.
Well 1:00 AM came around and I was back at the toilet.
I didn't want to call him...but I did.
He stayed up for an hour just talking to me.
Aub even offered to come over to sit with me.
I guess you could say that I have the greatest friends....ya...I do.

1 comment:

  1. ya it'd be way dumb to go on about what you got, and what you gave for christmas..... who would do that...... hahahahahahaaahahah

    i love you :)

    ReplyDelete