Sunday, December 4, 2011

1149 Sisters!

Aubrey and I came down here on our own with the hope to make new friends.
Not gonna lie...I was seriously worried that none of my roommates would like me. 
But the day I met all of my roomies...all of those worries went away. 
They were all so sweet and welcoming.
I feel like we all became such good friends from the very beginning.
We are rarely all together because we all have different work and school schedules.
We have wanted to have dinner all together but it never worked out.
FINALLY one day I asked all of them to come over to my house in Salt Lake for dinner this Sunday and
EVERY one of them were able to come!
My amazing mom made us an incredible Sunday dinner.
We all sat around the table and enjoyed each other's company.
We talked about Harry Potter and Twilight.
We talked about families and school.
We talked about good looking men.
I feel like we all got to know each other even more during that dinner.
I LOVE these girls!
We are all so different...BUT when we are all together...it's noting but a grand ol' time!

I am so blessed to have such amazing roommates.
They are always there for me.
They make me laugh more than anyone.
I don't know how I got so lucky!
I love all 5 of them!!









MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM APT H1149!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment