Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Aubrey is wise...


Today I wasn't planning on blogging because nothing really exciting happened...but then I just barely read my roommate, Aubrey's most recent blog post and I had to share what I learned. I sat there and read it and just fell in love with what she experienced today. I even read the post twice! Today...Aubrey had HOPE. Something EVERYONE needs. There was this sheet of paper on our refrigerator:

No one in our apartment knows where it came from....I personally think it makes it that much more special. Today...Aubrey took HOPE. Just read her post and you'll know what she experienced today. I'm not going to go off and mimic what Aubrey wrote about HOPE. Her blog post says it all! I found this quote about HOPE and wanted to share... "Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow. The important thing is to stop questioning."
-Albert Einstein

Today I learned that everyone needs HOPE. It's one of the only things that can really make life so much better and more enjoyable. With HOPE comes FAITH. And with FAITH comes a stronger YOU....Just made that up...It might not make any sense to any of whom read my blog...but it made sense to me. 

So thank you Aubrey Jo for giving me that little piece of HOPE that I've been looking for. 

6 comments:

  1. what you came up with was nice! but the scriptures say that faith brings hope, not hope brings faith! i don't mean that to be rude or anything! just wanted to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psh whatever, I've heard it both ways! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well if you hope for faith you will get it...whatever haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. But Els I do agree with your comment! Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not to burst anyones bubble here but:

    Moroni 7:40

    "40 And again, my beloved brethren, I would speak unto you concerning hope. How is it that ye can attain unto faith, save ye shall have hope?"

    ReplyDelete