Saturday, December 24, 2011

The 4 best friends....that any one could have...

You know who I love with all my heart??
 These girls:


Lexi: the quirky and soft spoken one...she is her own person!!
Els: the artsy and laughable one...she is amazing!!
Kristen: the hilarious and smily one...she is lovable... and she uses big words!

We had a night filled with Cafe Rio, the Christmas house, "Name that tune" (Nate joined for dinner and the house), photobooth fun, playing with the dog, watching previews for new movies, talking, laughing and enjoying each other's company.
Oh how we have all waited for this day to come! For all of us to reunite as one! Lex has been on study abroad to London, Els goes to BYU-I and Kristen goes to Gonzaga. So it is pretty rare for all 4 of us to be together. We all met through working at Zupas. Who would have thought that working at a restaurant would give you 3 beautiful friends?? I sure didn't!
What a blessing it is to have such amazing girls in my life! I love all 3 of them and I always will! What better way to spend a night of your Christmas break with 3 girls who are a big part of my life. Love you all!!


And they are the four best friends that anyone could have....plus Nate sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment