Monday, December 12, 2011

Updates on life.

Hello world.
It's been 3 days since my last post.
(Must say above sentence like Bruce in Finding Nemo)
Finals finals finals.
Not fun.

So yesterday was our ward Christmas program.
I'm the ward choir pianist.
They did a really good job.
My roommate Katie played the cello and did very well!
My mom surprised me!
She told me she wasn't going to make it.
She was the first person I saw when I walked out of Sunday School.
She is amazing!
Trent come too!

It was my mom's birthday too!
She is turned 29!
....just kidding...
She really turned 50.
She looks like she's 29 though.
We threw a surprise party for her at my aunts house!
I had told my mom that I wasn't going to make it because I had to play at a stake fireside.
I got someone to cover for me thank goodness!
So she was surprised to see me there too.
I love my mom!
She is so incredible!
It was fun to see some of my parents' friends there that I haven't seen in a while.
I even saw some of my cousins whom I haven't seen in ages!
Man I love my family!

Came home...
To study...
Did I?
Well not at first.
All of my roomies were home.
Except for Kat.
Katie was playing Zelda.
Aubrey was facebooking and pinning.
Hoa and Elise were studying hard for their last final!
I was going in my room, when Katie said,
"Annie just study out here and be with us!"
So I did.
Took me a while to finally crack open my science notes and study.
I listened to Pachelbel Meets U2....one of my favorite Jon Schmidt songs.
While clapping along with the piano on Aubrey's hand....
Weird?
Yes.
Helpful?
You betcha!
Thanks Aubs for letting me be so weird!

Took my science final today at 7!
SOOOO happy to have this class done!
1 down....3 to go.
Now I'm off to take final numero dos!
Wish me luck!

1 comment: