Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cross your heart...CROSS IT!

I woke up this morning with the hope for a good and productive day.
Afternoon was nothing but miserable and rocky. 
Great.
Then I turned to Aub and said, "Let's hang out tonight. You and me?"
And hang out we did.
We worked on our photography "story".
It's not due until next Friday but we were so excited to get this done!
I can't wait to turn it in and post it!
We are both so happy at how it turned out.
We have more "stories" to shoot.

Aubrey and I decided to drive out to Herriman to see the "UP" house.
*SIGH*
I loved every second of it!
UP is one of my favorite movies and so being in the house made me feel like I was in the movie.
Carl and Ellie have a wonderful sense of architecture and style!


We signed the "Adventure Book"!!






Merry Christmas from Carl and Ellie!!! <3

***22 days until Christmas***

No comments:

Post a Comment