Saturday, December 17, 2011

Friday night lights!

Friday was a good day for me!
Went to Pei Wei for some good asian lunch!
Went bead shopping for bridesmaid jewelry with my mom and Beth.
Now I am known as an anti-shopper....yes...it's true.
I am now known as an anti-bead shopper.
I mean....it was fun for the first 20 minutes or so...then I just had to find a chair and sit while mom and Beth finished up.
Came home and we dove right into those beads! We made our necklaces and let me tell ya....they are beautiful!
Trent came over to fix Stephen's guitar. He was so great to do that!
We were both hungry so we went to Pan Wok for dinner.
Had some good story time and laughs.
Why not continue a fun night by going to see the Christmas house in Murray??
The line was hours long...we we parked the car and walked.
It was cold yes.
It was a long walk yes.
It was worth it yes.
We stood there for a few minutes while watching this amazing man put on a Christmas light show! His house was decked out with all of these lights that were synchronized with FM 99.9 radio station. It was incredible.
It got cold.
So we went back to the car and tuned into 99.9 and watched for a little bit more.
We went back to my house and watched the classic Richie Rich.
One of my favorite childhood movies.
Thank you Trent for an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment