Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Busy Saturday!

Started off the day with a bridal shower for my sister Bethany!
The women there were my mom's best friends growing up and friends through BYU and study abroad.
It was fun to see many familiar faces and being in the Johnson's home....my second home growing up.
Received a phone call from little brother Stephen:
"Annie! I'm late for Clayton concert rehearsal!"
I was off to the rescue!
We hurried over to Juan Diego in Draper. He was only 6 minutes late.
Phew!
While pulling out of Juan Diego, I thought to myself,
"The Paulsen family lives just up the street! Let's pay a visit!"
With a phone call asking to visit, I was off and up to their street!
I was welcoming by 3 little girls, Olivia, Ana and precious Kambria.
The 3 little sister the God forgot to give me.
I visited with them for just a little bit.
While talking to James, Kambria kept climbing up my body...wanting to be thrown in the air and cuddled.
It's so easy to love this little girl when all she gives to you is LOVE.
Our friend London was there too.
So me, London and James were able to catch up together.
We talking about school.
Roommates.
Boyfriends.
Girlfriends.
It was just a good time to catch up with old friends and a family I love and adore!
Back to Salt Lake I went!
Walked into my room...
KABOOM!
WWIII! I still hadn't put away an clothes. A bomb had hit my room!
So I cleaned while listening to Christmas music!
I receive a phone call from brother Stephen,
"Hey Annie....ummm...I'm hungry. Can you bring me lunch?"
For some reason...I was so willing to do it that I didn't even say YES.
I answered with "Okay just text me what you want from Wendy's and I'll be there as soon as I can!"
I guess the reason I was so willing was because I have been in his position.
Long Clayton concert rehearsals can be really fun...but at the same time....exhausting and well...LONG!
I went over to pick up Trent so he could join me and finish putting in my stereo.
Oscar came along too!
Picked up Wendy's and went in to take it to Stephen.
While Trent worked in the stereo, I watched Stephen's group run through their show one more time.
He did such a good job!
Back home we went!
I got ready for a night with the English family!
While taking some time to decide a good place to eat that will be easy to monitor little Jake and Portie, Trent showed me some new songs he was working on.
With the final decision of Red Robin...we were off!
Portie serenaded us with Taylor Swift songs and the first line of "Hey Soul Sister"
This 4 year old makes me laugh more than any little kid I know!
After 30 minutes of waiting for a table...we were finally ready to order!
Banzai Burger it was for me!
Hold the bun...give me a lettuce wrap.
Although it was rough eating it...I was able to manage and it was delicious!
We headed over to Liberty Park for a nativity show.
Several stages were set up along the park where volunteers endured the cold while putting on the story of Christ's birth for us.
It was cold...but amazing.
I loved spending time with the English family and seeing a fun show.
I love this family!
Thank you Carl, Becky, Jess, Tom, Portie, Jack, Justin and Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment