Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Famous Four...

My cousins are the best people ever.
I am so lucky that all 41 of my Pinnock family members live in UTAH.
Better yet...
About 35 of us live right here in Holladay.

Let me tell you about the Famous Four....
At least...that's what the Pinnock family calls us.
Annie.
Sarah.
Rachel.
Chelsea.
Yup...we are legit.
Ever since Chelsea (the youngest of us 4) was born....
We have all become best friends.
We all do everything together.
It's weird if one of us is missing.
Although Sarah and I are no longer in high school....Chelsea and Rachel still fill us in on the dirt and gossip of Olympus High.
I just love these girls.
They are little sisters to me.
Sarah is the funny one. She keeps me laughing 24/7.
She is adventurous and is always up for getting off our lazy butts to do something fun.
Rachel is the sweetheart. She is always smiling and has the best mood.
Chelsea is the outgoing one. She loves the sleepovers and long talks.
We all like to go toilet papering....we only toilet paper people we love and care about.
Weird huh? It's like an oxymoron.
Oh well.
We like to play on playgrounds and go rollerblading.
We just like to spend time together.

Me and Sar before an Oly Dance Co. performance.

Cousin sleepover and rollerblading night.

Me and Rach at a baptism.

We are so well behaved at baptisms...

Me and Chels at my mom's party.



 A few summers ago, our family went to Aspen Grove for a family reunion.
We made friends with other families and it was a blast.
I listened to Alvin and the Chipmunks' "Witch Doctor" and had this vision in my head of a dance to it.
Aspen Grove had a talent show so I brought up the idea to Sar, Chels and Rach and they were all for it.
We danced and lip synced to this song.
Here is just a small clip of it.


Then one the last night up there...
My mom.
Sarah's mom.
Chelsea's dad.
And our uncle Rob,
put on a show for us too....it was epic.


So Christmas comes around right?
We have our annual Pinnock Christmas party.
I had the idea to do another chipmunks number...
Christmas style.
Told the other 3.
Of course...
They were all on board.
Love them for that!
Here's how it turned out.


All I can say is...
I LOVE my cousins.
My family is the best.
My cousins are better than yours.
Haha
I know that sounds 5 year oldish.
But I really don't know what I would do without them!



I LOVE MY FAM DAMILY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment