Monday, December 5, 2011

"For we need a little (more) Christmas!"

Oh tis the season to be jolly!
Have yourself a very Merry Christmas!
Jingle freaking bells!
Monday night was one that I'll always remember!
I usually hate Mondays...
Oh but today was so much fun!
Early morning class was cancelled...work was alright...the rest of classes went well too!
Psychology was interesting...we had a death and dying lecture.
I couldn't help but cry in the middle of class with the thought of any of my loved ones dying.
Friends...family....roommates....I would be heart broken.
I came home and walked straight over to Aubrey in tears and gave her a hug.
We stood there in silence...she let me cry. I am so grateful for her.
We talked about how beautiful the plan of salvation is and how we are so grateful for the Atonement.

We decided to have a fun night!
We got on our freaking awesome Christmas sweaters, leggings and boots and headed off the Walmart!
We needed hot chocolate!
After Walmart, we goofed around on photo booth and then headed over to Breann's apartment.
She is one of Aubrey's best friends!
It was fun to show her our Christmas get up and sing carols to her!
We came back and Addison was there!
We popped some popcorn...made some delicious hot chocolate...got in our PJ's...and watched the Polar Express!
Another one of my favorite Christmas movies!
I just love Christmas.
I love how Aubrey and I are making it our own...TOGETHER!
This Christmas wouldn't be so magical if it wasn't for her!
Thanks Aubs!












We are known as Santa's favorite reindeer!

2 comments: