Thursday, December 8, 2011

Live your Life

Lately...I haven't been Anna Marilyn Pinnock.
I haven't been feeling myself at all.
I haven't been happy with some situations in my life.
I get moody, discouraged and disappointed.
I feel the most let down then I have ever felt in my life.
I have been trying for weeks and weeks to figure out how to live my life in such a way where I won't feel so lost and alone.
Every time I get to a low point, I sit there and think about the people who help me be happy.
The things that make me happy.

I'm so grateful for my amazing roommates.
All 5 of them.
I'm so grateful for my family members.
All 8 of them.
I'm grateful for my mom's phone calls and her "I love you's"
EVERYDAY.
I'm grateful for Aubrey and her amazing hugs and snuggle times.
All BILLION of them.
I'm grateful for my education.
All of it.
I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon.
All 531 pages of it.
I'm grateful for this gospel.
Forever and all eternity.

Last night in Psychology, my amazing professor started out the lecture with a movie that changed my whole perspective on life. People will come in and out of your life. Your feelings will get hurt here and there. It's up to you whether or not you let that affect the way you treat others and live your life. Focus on those who are consistent in your relationships. Focus on the spontaneous moments in life rather than the dull. I now know how to live my life in such a way where sadness and discouragement doesn't exist.

Live your life...


1 comment: