Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh Lovely Apt. 1149...

I know I already blogged today...but stuff has been going on tonight at apartment 1149 that must be documented. I no longer have facebook....yes oh your followers of my blog...I deactivated my facebook account...and for many reasons. Since I can't post this as my status...why not blog it?? Let me start out by saying how much I love my 5 roommates. We are all SO different...but when we get together it's a party and we all enjoy each other's company! Hoa is from Louisiana. She is an amazing cook! One of my favorite things about her is that she says "Ya'll" ALL the time. LOVE HER! Katie is from Orem. She dominates at Zelda. Her and I like to watch Halloween movies together and bond. I adore this girl! Kat is just hilarious. She likes to hide in her room sometimes and so we never know when she is home. Kat is a hoot! Elise is pretty freaking awesome! She and I like to joke around with each other. I love Elise! Then there's Aubrey. Oh Aubrey! It's because of her that I decided to come here...k not 100%..BUT she did put the idea in my head. I am forever grateful for Aubbie Jo.
Okay so tonight...I was going to go to bed like an hour ago, but why not hang out with the roomies for a bit??? We are all doing our daily routines...
Hoa is cooking...amazing food. (By the way...I feel more at home here because it always smells like my mom's cooking...thanks HOA!!!)
Katie is playing Zelda and dominating.
Elise is in her room...probably sleeping or studying.
We don't know where Kat is...
Aubrey is attempting to do her homework..
and I'm just sitting here next to Aubs blogging.

Typical us!

Best quote of the whole day:

"Umm...can someone, like, show me how to load the dishwasher?"
-Hoa Tran
 Hoa hand washes all of her dishes...she's amazing!

All I have to say...is that I ADORE my roommates! We haven't gotten a picture of all 6 of us together...but we'll get it! I'm truly blessed to be living with 5 fantastic girls!














2 comments:

  1. theres no pictures of katie and kat! sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I said in my post that we would take some! We are all going to on Sunday at my house! :) Kat is NEVER home! And Katie was gone whenever we took these pictures! So sad is right!

    ReplyDelete