Thursday, November 17, 2011

Music...

Day 17...
Today I am grateful for music. There is nothing better than driving in the car by yourself while listening to your favorite artist. There are people that hate driving...I LOVE it. Especially by myself. I am my own DJ. Today I listened to Taylor Swift while I drove to and from Salt Lake. I have realized that I can relate to every one of her songs. That's when I realized that I am grateful for music. I love listening to music anytime of the day. It puts me in a good mood. I can't help but be in a good mood when I listen to Natasha Bedingfield...I can't help but sing along with Taylor Swift...I can't help but melt when I listen to Michael Buble...I can't help but sing at the top of my lungs when I listen to Wicked...I can't help being happy when I listen to Sophie Barton...I can't help but smile when I hear Mindy Gledhill's voice...I can't help but calm down when I listen to John Mayer...I can't help but reflect back on my childhood when I listen to Billy Joel...all such different music....but all so meaningful to my life. I'm happy to say that I like all types of music. Country. Rock. Pop. Rap. Indy. I love it all! Music has played a huge part in my life ever since I was 5. It speaks to me. It understands me. It gets me through hard situations. It makes me happy. Music is well said to be the speech of angels. Music should never be harmless. Where words fail, music speaks. Music is LOVE in search of a word.
Bottom line...I LOVE MUSIC.

Some of my favorite songs and artists...

Mindy Gledhill-Whole Wide World

Trent and Annie-Fast Car

Natasha Bedingfield-Strip Me

Taylor Swift-Story of Us

Billy Joel-We Didn't Start the Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment