Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Guardian Angel...

I have a guardian angel.
I am a lucky girl.
It's taken me a while to find one.
But hey....better late than never.
My angel is someone I can talk to about ANYTHING....literally...anything.
My angel calls me just to see how I'm doing.
My angel shares some of the same talents as me.
My angel and I have a long special list...29 items so far.
My angel and I like getting to know each other...even though we already know a lot about each other.
My angel gives me things I don't deserve.
My angel and I like to eat on the floor in my room.
My angel and I sit on my bed for almost 5 hours at a time and just talk.
No music.
No movies.
Christmas lights are on.
Talking...Laughing...Teasing...Sitting in silence even...but it's a comfortable silence.
My angel lets me call to complain about work or anything else.
My angel gets me.
My angel let's me cry on their shoulder.
My angel wipes my tears away.
My angel comforts me when it's needed.
My angel makes sure that I'm okay before we do anything else.
My angel can make me stop crying faster than anyone I have ever known.

Ya....I'm pretty lucky.
My guardian angel is better than yours.
My angel is an angel to others too.
I'm just happy right now.
Today has been an up and down kind of day.
But I'm happy that I get to go to sleep now with a smile on my face.
And I know I'll wake up with that same smile on.

I love guardian angels.
Everyone deserves one.

P.s. I had a dream last night that I was Katniss and Haymitch and I were on a team fighting against random soldiers...we dominated. I woke up a tad bit exhausted. What a rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment