Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...

Day 2 of gratitude month!
Today I am grateful for my sister Bethany! We decided when I moved down here that we would hang out at least one of the the week every week. It took us a few weeks to get this tradition going but we have got it down to a tee! I pick her up from BYU campus every Thursday after I get done with institute or we meet at the restaurant. We take turns every other week paying for the meal. Tonight we got sushi at Happy Sumo! Sushi is kind of our family thing and it was delicious! We got 4 different rolls: Vegas, Fire Cracker, Cabana and Mango! They were all oh so yummy! We've had some pretty good talks during these dinners we have each week. She is getting married in January so I want to spend all of the time I can with her before she and Andy get hitched! She is one of my best friends! We do miss our other sister Jessica very much though! We count down the days until us 3 are reunited! But ya...I am grateful for Bethany and this tradition we have going on that has helped strengthen our relationship.

LOVE YOU BEEFERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment