Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Elsa Marin


Day 8!!
Today I am so very grateful for my best friend and sister Elsa Marin Jensen! We met about a year and a half ago at Zupas. Ya I've only known her for a short period of time..but it feels like I've known her forever! We have had some pretty amazing memories together...working at Zupas...picnics...gLee concert in Vegas...Lagoon...Park City...Taylor Swift...Idaho visits...babysitting the twinners...Wally world trips...Cafe Rio runs...Zupas runs...nights with Blake...blasting music in the car...the list goes on and on!

I love my Elsa! She lives in Idaho and goes to BYU-I. She is going into photography and I am so proud of her! It does stink having her live 4 1/2 hours away...but it has made me appreciate her so much more now!


Ya we have had some low points but the high points TOTALLY outweigh the low points! I am so grateful for Elsa for many reasons. She has brought me up in my lowest times. She makes me laugh. She knows how to make me happy. She will do anything for me. She is smart and works hard in school which helps me works hard in school. I'm just grateful for my best friend and sister Elsa Marin!



No comments:

Post a Comment