Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Sum Up The Week...

This week was pretty good! Some stressful times here and there but I got through them!
So I took my science test on Monday and get a 74%. I was really excited about it because science is a totally different language to me. Then I go to class on Wednesday and found out that with the curve, I got an 87%! Good day!

On Thursday, Aub Dob and I went out to shoot some pictures for our photography class. We spotted a piece of land and decided to shoot there. Aubs noticed a tree house off to the side and so we stopped there and took some amazing pictures! It was like Neverland! We thought it was so cute!
Photo taken by me!


Photo taken by Aubs!

Then off to institute....you can never go wrong with institute. We love our teacher and he loves us! :) He knew my grandpa Hugh. It's always fun meeting people like that.
After institute, my sister Bethany and I went out for sushi! We get dinner every Thursday! I love my sister!

Friday came. TGIF! Work. Then off to photography lab! Me and Aubrey were really proud of ourselves for shooting some pretty awesome pictures! Our lab instructor liked them too...especially Aubrey's! When we got home, we put on some sweet eye-liner and made ourselves some awesome Egyptian snake type head bands. IT'S NATIONAL KING TUT DAY!! Aubrey has this sweet calendar with random holidays and today was King Tut day! Here's to King Tut!!





My friend Todd came and picked me up and we headed off to Salt Lake for the Olympus-Bountiful football game. His brother is on the team. Unfortunately, Olympus didn't win...BUT it was a good game. Todd, Andrew, Maddie and I headed up to Emigration canyon for dinner at Ruth's Diner and then to their old boss' house. His name is Rich. NICEST man I will ever meet.

Aubrey left early this morning to head up to Sandy. I was glad I was kind of awake when she left because I was able to give her a big hug good bye. Woke up late this morning...I needed it. Went grocery shopping...spent a good amount on food..but after 2 months of no good food, it was needed. Came home and watched "Eclipse"...by myself. Wasn't having a very good day so it was nice to have some Annie time. Then we had some friends over for the Alabama-LSU game! There were only a few LSU fans present. I was one of them. My roomie Hoa is an LSU fan...so I supported her tonight!


Me and Hoa!! Love this girl!

It was really fun! A good game with good food and friends! It was a good way to end a lousy day. We all missed Aubrey tonight....we always miss Aubrey when she is away.
The Bama-LSU crew!

The LSU fans in the house!!!
So happy they won!!

Then Carlos and I went in my room to talk about some stuff. He is such a good friend! He was able to give me some good advice. He brings such a sweet spirit to this apartment!

Then Kib joined us and we talked for a bit. I love my new friends down here!

Yep today was kind of lousy...but it ended with a good time with good friends...and good food :)

1 comment: