Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gluten Free Life!

Day 5 of gratitude month! Today I am grateful for gluten free food.
About 2 months ago I was diagnosed with celiacs disease. I took it harder than I thought I would. I thought my life was over...not really...but it was hard! I went grocery shopping for the first time in 2 months and I was able to find shelves and shelves of gluten free cake mixes, cereal, flour, brownies mixes, crackers, etc. etc. Yes, it is all a little bit more expensive, but oh well! Not only am I grateful for gluten free food...but I am also semi-grateful for being celiac...weird...I know. It's a healthy way of eating! I've already lost 5-7 pounds! I feel more confident in my appearance! My sister Bethany is also Celiac and so I'm not alone! My mom is so good at making us yummy gluten free dinners! She is amazing! I love gratitude month!



No comments:

Post a Comment