Sunday, November 13, 2011

Standing in need of comfort...


Day 13...


I stand in need of comfort...Aubrey Jo to the rescue!
She knows just what to say to make me feel better.
She knows when I'm upset.
Even when I'm not verbal about it.
It's kind of freaky sometimes.
But I like it.



Last night and today were hard days.
She hurried home from Salt Lake last night.
Just so she could help me.
She asked if I needed anything.
All I wanted was a hug.
She gave me a big one.
Aubrey put everything aside so that I was okay.
She made things okay today.
She just made me happy.
I never realized how grateful I am for her.


Known her since 4th grade.
We met on escalators at Trolly Square.
I got her to join Clayton.
According to her..."She owes her Clayton life to me"...hehe
We share the passion of singing and dance together.
We say roomie prayers together at night
and end it with a hug.
Never get in any arguments.
We share closets....literally.


We do photography homework together.
We read books and take naps.
We dress up together for Halloween.
We have shaving parties together.
We enjoy Sunday naps.
We make each other stronger in our weakest points.
We leave post-it notes for each other.
We have the same S.R.B. necklace.
We make each other's beds.
We make videos for each other.
We have push our beds together & have sleepovers.

She wakes up first on Sunday mornings so
I wake up so we attend church.
She gives the best hugs.
She listens.
She snuggles with me when I'm sad.
She wipes away my tears.
She suggests a funny movie to watch so we can laugh.
She sits on the piano bench with me at choir practice.
She makes me gluten free brownies.
She lets me know she loves me no matter what.
She is unselfish.
She is humble and spiritual.

She is beautiful.
She is pure and smart.

She knows how to turn my frown upside down.
She lets me cry when I just want to cry.
She cries with me.
She is HILAR!
She is true to herself.
She is a loyal friend.
She's the greatest and I love her.



We cry together...laugh together...sing together...eat together...

lots of things together.
She 'likes' everything on my profile :)
Not one ounce of me is sick of living with this Aubrey Jo Nilsson.
She looked heartbroken when I joked around about getting married at a young age.
That's when I knew that we still have a lot of time to live together and make even more memories as roommates...
best friends...
and sisters...




Today...I'm grateful for Aubrey Jo Nilsson.
HECK! I'm grateful for her every day.
But today...she did a lot for me.
I never thought I would end up living with her.
Never thought about going to UVU.
I owe this year to her.
She has helped me in so many ways and she doesn't even know it sometimes.

I guess you could say that God knew that I would
struggle with some things living on my own.
He put me with a roommate that could make those trials easier...He did a good job.



1 comment:

  1. ann your the best ever. and you better know i can say every single thing in this post about you too. i love to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete