Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Dream is a WISH Your Heart Makes...

So 11-11-11 was one MAGICAL day!
Addison surprised Aubrey and I with Disney on Ice tickets!


Aubs and I went last year.
Time to make it a tradition.
Add was soooo amazing to let me tag along with him and Aubrey and buy my ticket.
Trent came too! Doub Date!



We grabbed Cafe Rio before the show.
The show started....MAGIC.


All 4 of us were children for 2 hours.
I've never seen Addison and Trent get so excited about something.
It was kind of funny :)

Aubrey and I FREAKED out when "Someday My Prince Will Come" started playing
and ALL of the Disney princesses came out with their prince charming!


Aubs and I are princesses are heart..
We went back to Trent's and watched Emperor's New Groove...we were in a Disney mood.
Yes we all had a MAGICAL experience at 11:11 PM.
This day was really special to me.
I got to be a princess for a night and experience an amazing day with Aub, Add and Trent...some of my most favorite people.
It turned out to be an amazing, MAGICAL, wishing day.
I wouldn't have traded it for the world.


I guess you could say that today I am grateful for a lot of things.
Cafe Rio...for always satisfying my tummy.
Disney...for bringing out the little girl inside me.
Addison...for providing the tickets.
Aubrey...for being my roomie and best friend.
Trent...for being my date and for always being there for me.
and....11-11-11 11:11 PM

Dreams really do come true...


No comments:

Post a Comment