Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF!!

Thank goodness it's Friday! This past week had a lot of ups and downs. More downs that I had anticipated. But I just focus on the ups of course! Day 4 of gratitude month!! I don't think I've been this excited for November...anyhoo. Today I am grateful for a really random thing that EVERYONE and their dog uses. K maybe not their dog...it's just a saying I've heard and used. But today I am grateful for the beautiful thing called texting. I am able to communicate with my best friend Elsa up in Idaho, my sister and brother in law in New York, my family in Salt Lake and here in Provo and even my own roomie Aubrey! Yes yes yes....phone calls are SO much better and more fun! But sometimes we are not in a convenient area to take a phone call. Today 106.5 started playing Christmas music! So I text my whole family saying, "106.5 is playing Christmas music!!!!" Here were the replies I received:

Mom: "What the heck!...Atleast they waited til after Halloween!"

Dad: "Boo hiss...Too early!...I hope you're not texting while driving.. (Told him I was on campus) he said..."I hope you're not texting while walking....actually probably a great way to meet guys running into them whole distracted by your phone!"

Hugh: "Curses"

Stevo: "Hecka yeah sis! We need to jam!"

I guess it's not just texting I'm grateful for today...It's my family too and how awesome they are...but then again...I'm alaway grateful for my family!

Here's to texting!
Oh...and it's National King Tut Day According to Aubrey's sweet calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment