Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Month of Gratitude...

I love thanksgiving! I love the fall leaves, the colors, weather and of course...Thanksgiving dinner! Each day I'm going to post something I am grateful for. I know. I know...EVERYONE and their dog does this....but I've never really taken the chance to express what or who I am grateful for.
Today I am grateful for my education. I LOVE LOVE LOVE school! Last year was a rough start to college for me. Transferring down here to UVU was the best decision I have made for myself. I am able to live close to Hugh and Bethany and live with Aubrey Jo Nilsson. We have gotten to know each other in a completely different way!

I am so blessed to be able to go to school and learn about the world. I made a final decision on my major YESTERDAY!...Drum roll please....FAMILY STUDIES! I feel like it's a perfect fit for me. I am so excited to learn more about this subject. I have my classes picked out for next semester and I am so excited to get signed up for them. Yep...never thought I'd say this..but..I LOVE SCHOOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment