Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11...11:11

Today I am grateful for 2 things...

#1: 11-11-11!!!! MAKE A WISH! Facebook is loaded with statuses about this. I love how exciting people get about it! I know I do! We all made wishes at work today the second the clock hit 11:11. Me and Aubrey are going to stay up late to witness another 11:11!! I never fail to make a wish when the clock is 11:11...today is more special though... 11/11/11...11:11!! LOVE IT!!


#2: In honor of Veteran's Day, I want to express my gratitude to those who are serving our country! I only know a few men and women who are so courageous to stand up and fight for America. Adam Green is one of them. His wife, Sara Stevens Green is my friend Spencer's sister. I was able to play the piano as Sara walked down the aisle at their wedding. So I have a special place for Adam and Sara in my heart. I am so grateful for America and the freedom in which we all get to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment