Wednesday, November 30, 2011

25 days!

I love Christmas! I love the feeling in the air. The snow. The radio filled with Christmas music. The lights. Everything. I'll be home for Christmas! I love that I can actually say that this year! Yes, Orem is my new home and I LOVE it down here. But there is an amazing spirit at my home back in Salt Lake during the Christmas season. My mom decks out like none other! She makes our house look beautiful and our tree is incredible. There are a few things I am really excited for during this Christmas season:

Snow angels

Skiing

Sitting by the fire

Decorating the house

Ginger bread houses

Seeing the lights on Temple Square

Doing fun things with Els

Watching the Grinch 17 times

And of course...being with my family!

Yep...tis the season! I love Christmas! We've already hung up our stockings and put up Christmas lights in our apartment! AND we are going up to Park City to get a REAL Christmas tree from the forest. Oh I love this season! Now LET IT SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment