Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aubsie and Fann...

Not only am I grateful for "Annie Time"...but I'm also grateful for "Aubrey and Annie Time". After I was done with Annie time...I thought it would be good for me to stop being a loser and hang out with Aubrey. What did we do?...we read books. Who would have thought that reading a book next to your roomie would be so fun?? We sat next to each other on Aubrey's bed...we didn't take a picture because we fell asleep. So nappy time it was for us! I love that Aubs and I take naps at the same time. Bonding. Then we woke up..missed institute...oops..But hurried and got ready for our lady date. That's right people...a lady date! We went to Zupas for dinner. I got the BBQ chicken salad while Aubrey enjoyed her favorite TBA!


We Love Mocks!!

We downed that meal and hurried off to UVU's Synergy Dance Company concert...it was good...we left at intermission...we love dance. Trust me. We LOVE dance. This concert was 100% modern..NOTHING wrong with that...but it's hard to sit through any sort of concert with a throbbing head ache. So we left. I went to bed while Aubrey went up to hang out with her bestie, Addison. I LOVE AUBREY AND ANNIE TIME!


1 comment: