Thursday, January 17, 2013

.realizations.

Living in a new apartment with new roommates and going to a new school has really changed my outlook on life. I feel more independent. I feel more responsible. I feel new. I rely more on myself more than I ever have. One big realization that I have come to over these last few days as I have read old blog posts and watched old videos of memories, is that I've changed a lot. The people in my life have changed a lot. We have all changed. Change is my biggest fear in life. I avoid it. But sometimes it is really good. That has taken some time for me to get used to. But I am now accepting that change happens. And we grow to learn from it. Some change may be sad in the moment....but in the long run...it makes us who we are today and in the future.

"So much of me...is made of what I learned from you...
You'll be with me....like a handprint on my heart...
But...because I knew you...I have been changed...for good."

No comments:

Post a Comment