Friday, January 11, 2013

.friday.homework.

It's Friday and I'm doing homework...wait...what? First of all...it's a weekend. Second of all...Annie hates homework and isn't very good at it. What has gotten into me? To be honest, I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and success. I found doing all of my Monday's homework tonight to be a big success. A perk about going to BYU is not only learning the subject, but also the doctrine within the subject. I'm taking a Joseph Smith and the Restoration class and the text book is a book I will probably end up keeping after the semester is over. I can tell I'm going to love this class. 

"God knows the end from the beginning and it the author of the grand design of human history. He directed the affairs of history so that America was appropriately fertile soil for the seed of the restored gospel to be planted and tended by his chosen seer, Joseph Smith."

I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment