Friday, January 4, 2013

It's 2013 Ya'll!

Soooo....for those of you how read my blog will come to find that I have been MIA and haven't blogged in a while. The end of 2012 was crazy busy with work, my grandpa's funeral, Christmas, family in town, etc. BUT, I am back and ready to blog and share my life experiences!

I want to start out by telling you about my New Year's Eve.
Wow.
What an incredible night?!
My parents were amazing enough to hire "Cruzin' Sushi" to come cater our dinner.
I knew that we had a sushi chef coming over but I didn't think it would be like this!
I pulled up to my parents house and there on our driveway was this huge truck.
Anna and Josh (the chefs) were walking in and out of it with containers
full of sushi ingredients and platters of who knows what.
My mom had the table as set up so beautifully...she always does.
My parents were nice enough to let us all (me, hugh and stephen) bring dates.
It was an all around fun packed dinner!
Anna made the sushi in front of us while Josh would be in the truck
frying our tempura and other yummy treats!
I cannot tell you how amazing this was.
Anna then invited us to come and make our own sushi.
That was an experience!
We have found a new tradition and I am so happy!
I love my family so much and it was so much fun to spend New Year's Eve with them.

After dinner, Trent and I headed over to say hello to my Aunt Annette.
They were in the middle of games but it was good to see them!
We then headed over to Trent's friend Jonathan's parent's house.
We played some games and had a good laugh.
The Deesing family has a tradition where they burn their Christmas tree at midnight
and shoot off fireworks.
Watching the tree light up was awesome!
We watched an amazing firework show.
If you know me...you will know that I LOVE fireworks!
It was a good way to end the night.

I loved the year 2012....
but bring it on 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment