Monday, January 21, 2013

.life.is.complete.

I had an amazing opportunity to go up to Sundance and help make food for a dinner/concert up at the film festival. I was hoping to meet someone famous...preferably Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper...and get a picture with them. I have never really met anyone famous so I wasn't sure how I would handle that kind of situation. Would I be so starstruck that I wouldn't be able to talk? Would it feel normal? I didn't know what to expect. Well an hour or so had gone by and I was ready to go home. A headache was coming and I just needed to get to bed. This older guys comes up to me and says, "Harry Potter is downstairs."...I say, "Harry Potter?...Like Daniel Radcliffe?" As luck would have it, Daniel Radcliffe was downstairs. He was taking pictures with some fans so I decided to get one myself. He asked my name and shook my hand. He told me his name was Daniel *DUH*. He was really nice and charming. I feel like I held myself together pretty well. Now I'm not a Harry Potter fanatic. I will be the first to admit that. I do love the movies though. It was on my bucket list to meet someone extremely famous and welp...there ya have it! I had the honor to hug and meet THE Daniel Radcliffe! He is a lot shorter than I imagined him to be and there was no scar on his forehead. But he was nice!


 The rest of the night was amazing. I met some incredible people and was able to reconnect with some old friends. I loved helping my friend Jory out in the kitchen. He is an INCREDIBLE cook so it was fun to watch him an action and to be apart of his pasta masterpiece. I loved the concert and the amazing talent that was shared. This is a night I will never forget. Thank you Jory and cousin Kim for making it possible! 
Me with Jory (chef) and my new friend Seffy!

Music was amazing!


Me and new friend Seffy! We bonded over frosting cupcakes! Love her!
               

No comments:

Post a Comment