Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mi Ancla....

Such an amazing day.
No school.
No work.
Just me, my best friend and a beautiful day down here in O-Town.

Started off the day returning our books.
(Saw Peter Parker in line....we all know he had his Spidy-Man suit on under his clothes)
Ran some errands to our lovely Walmart.
Bubbles please.

Got ready for our upcoming adventure.
Roommate pictures.
Dear friend Trenton James came down to be our designated photographer.

Drove to good ol' Utah Lake.
Never been there.
I was quite impressed.
It was a beautiful place to take pictures.
Overcast so no sun in our eyes or shadows on our faces.

It was a lovely day full of lovely pictures and memories:


Our photographer and BFF



For Sophie Rose













Oh how I love my roommate....best friend....sister....

We decided to go on another adventure!
Find a restaurant where none of us have been to.
Okay...Banana Leaf.
Sri Laken (spelling?) food!
SOOO yummy!
We were impressed.

Ended the night with a special showing of "Sandlot" in a park....
Okay maybe it was just on my laptop.
BUT it was a fun way to start off the summer.
Down in O-Town.
On a beautiful day.
With my best friends.

I am truly blessed.



1 comment: