Monday, April 9, 2012

It's about time...

Well folks.
It's spring.
And I couldn't be happier.
I packed up all of my fall/winter clothes and took them home to Salt Lake.
Brought my spring/summer apparel down to O-town and this girl is stoked.
While people enjoy the classy yet pricey spring clothing options....Aub and I stick to our classy yet CHEAP clothing options.
Ahem:

Aubrey's outfit for today:
Trucker hat: Saver's $2
D.A.R.E T-Shirt: elementary school $free
Denim Shorts: Walmart: $12
White keds: Annie's closet $10

My outfit for today:
Head wrap: Jamaica $3
Denim shorts: Target $8
Baseball Shirt: Forever 21 $FREE (Thanks to Katie Flynn)
Gray High Top Keds: H&M $10

Yeah...we are ready for summer.
Bring it on ya'll!!


And LOVING this song:

Thank you Rascal Flatts.
What a perfect way to start your summer with a new Rascal Flatts album?!

No comments:

Post a Comment