Friday, April 20, 2012

FRIDAY!!!

I love Fridays.
No work.
50 minute long class.
Jam ride to Salt Lake with my best friend.
Synergy rehearsal.
It's just too much fun.

Today was a good Friday.
Woke up pretty early to get ready for my sister's graduation.
That's right.
GRADUATION.
My sister, Bethany Anne "Beefy" Pinnock Brown, graduated from BYU.
She was in the BFA Visual Arts program.
We have a lot of artists in the Pinnock fam.
I am often asked by family friends..."so are YOU the artist?"
Nope...no sir I am not.
My beautiful and talented sister is though.
So proud of the only blonde in my family!


Zoomed off to work.
I usually don't work on Friday's but they needed some help on a big order today.
Took the order.
Stressful.
Most stressful order I've ever worked with.
I left work as frustrated as I could ever be to meet up with my family at Mimi's Cafe.
There sat my family.
Already done with their meals.
Along with a plate of 2 yummy fish tacos waiting for my mouth to dig into.
My family was so great and patient.
We sat around.
Laughed.
Talked.
And just enjoyed our time together.
It helped me forget all about my crummy day at work.

Got home and went to my last psychology class.
Got together with our groups to go over our final presentation.
Best part?
Aubrey came with me!

After class, we headed to Salt Lake.
Stopped by my house to make some yummy meals for our dinner that night.
BBQ pulled pork sandwiches for Aubrey.
BBQ pulled pork salad for Annie.
They turned out to be scrumptious!

Aub opens the pantry.
"Can we make some Nesquik chocolate milk?"
Well is the sky blue?!
Aubbie made us some chocolate milk.
Yes people.
We are 5.
We are young.
And proud.


Headed off to Synergy.
Good rehearsal.
Long rehearsal.
Woke up on Saturday feeling like I had been hit by a semi.
Worth the pain?
We'll see....just kidding.
Of course it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment