Friday, April 27, 2012

Good Friday...

Man.
Fridays are my kind of days!
First official day of no school.
Loved it.
No work.
Loved it.
Started off the day with something that everyone should start off their days with.
Baptisms.
I haven't been to the temple in a while so it was nice to finally go.
Trent came down and picked Aubrey and I up.
Provo temple here we come.
There was barely anyone there.
First time that's happened in the Provo temple.
There was such an amazing spirit there.
Being there with 2 of my best friends was really special.
Trent was able to confirm and baptize us.

We went to Zupas after.
PAY DAY!
Got some lunch and blew outta there.

Headed up to SLC.
To the Olympus High please.
My little brother ran for SBO and it was the announcement assembly today.
Aubrey and I gave a standing-O when they called his name!
So proud of him!
That's 5 for 5 for the Larry and Tammy Pinnock family!
I love the little guy!


It was fun to see old friends there!
I was the Girl's WAMO Co-President when I was an SBO.
We were in luck with 4 generations of Girl's WAMO Co-Presidents were at the assembly.
We HAD to take a picture!

Annie: 2009-2010
Anna: 2010-2011
Jessica: 2011-2012
Eden: 2012-2013

I love all of these girls!
It was fun to see them.

Headed home to get ready for our Synergy Performance!
It was a good show.
Not great.
But good.
We had a lot of fun.
It was at Golden Living Center.
It was good to be back!

Rehearsal here we come!
It was a fun one!
Got some pieces cleaned up and ready to perform tomorrow.

Aubrey and I decided that we are bring the 90's back...


Tucked in shirts.
Shirts hanging off the shoulders...(more of an 80's deal)
"We're bring 90's back....yeah!"
(Sexy back)

What's a Synergy rehearsal without a little Belgium Waffle run after?
It was Jessica Johnson's birthday and so we decided to celebrate.
Belgium Waffle is over by the old studio and is loved my students of Clayton Productions.
It's your traditional breakfast/lunch diner that is open 24 hours.
Loved it.
Happy Birthday J.J.!!

Headed back to Orem.
Received a text from Mummy in the morning.
"Did you sleep over at Aubrey's last night?"
Oops.
Forgot to the the parentals where I was going! :)
Love them!

Loved Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment