Sunday, April 15, 2012

Friends with Friends

Today was a munch and mingle. 
Last one of the semester for our ward.
Cafe Rio knock off it was.
We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
Me and Aub know how to do...run to the front of the line and nobody gets hurt.
While on our way out, we were talking to our friend AJ.
She mentioned that she has all 10 seasons of FRIENDS on her apple TV.
We all insisted that we get together after church and watch it.
Next thing you know,
We are all over at apartment I-1133 watching friends.
Mattresses are brought out to the family room, 
blankets galore.
pillows and snuggling with each other.
Ashley, T$$, AJ, Ryan, Joseph, Gavin, Carson, Bobbie, Jono and myself were content.
After several hours..(and when I mean several, I mean 4 hours)...of watching friends and making delicious cookies, we decided to call it a day.

I always told myself that I wanted my life to be like this TV show:


And it most certainly has turned into that!
I love being able to just walk into your friends' apartment without knocking.
Having everyone welcome you as if they haven't seen you in years.
Feeling like you finally belong.


I love my friends down here.
I love how spontaneous they are.
I love how funny they are.
I love our connections we have with each other.
I love how welcoming they are.
I love my friends down here.




No comments:

Post a Comment