Friday, June 1, 2012

.

I was told the other day that I don't blog enough.
Well I did drop off the face of the earth for a little bit there.
So that person was right.
Let's be real though.
I didn't have a laptop for a week so cut me some slack!
BUT...I'm back and ready to blog.

Life is amazing.
Life is pure.
Life is short.
Life is a gift.

I have learned this through changing my own life. 
I have learned to make the best of every situation.

I was driving home from work the other day ready to get home and get to Salt Lake.
I hit a bad traffic jam.
I hate traffic.
Especially when I am in a hurry to get somewhere.
Yeah I had somewhere to be, but for some reason, I decided to make the best of that jam.
I blasted my AC... for it was a hot day.
I turned up my stereo to Carrie Underwood... for I adore her.
I enjoyed my yummy banana, string cheese and diet coke... for I love all of the above.
I even took time to take a picture of my new headband...for I love it.



Make the best of every day people...
It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment