Monday, June 4, 2012

Good and Lousy.

So Aub and I were called a mean word today at the 7-Eleven.
Like....a really mean, no good, evil word.
A word you hear in the movies.
I've been called that word via text.
But never in person.
We didn't even do anything.
We sat in my car.
In shock.
Trying to figure out what the freak just happened.
Now I'm trying to work on giving people the benefit of the doubt...
There was NO benefit of the doubt right there.
I even tried saying, "She's just having bad day."
Nope.
Nada.
Zilch.

We drove back and sat outside with our hats on backwards and held onto our little slurpees.
In shock still.
Do we even look like that word?
I mean...we were in shorts, t-shirts and our hats were on backwards.
We were childish looking.
It really put a damper on our day.

Went to a musical.
A sweet old man behind us offered us his blanket to sit on.
We actually had one but weren't using it.
A feeling of relief hit me.
There are good people in this world.
There are lousy people in this world.
But overall....there are still more good people than lousy.

How amazing is is that ONE person can change or ruin your whole day?
But then again...how amazing is it that ONE person can turn your world around and make it better??
Life is still great everyone.
There is good.
Now I can sleep in peace knowing that
my day wasn't completely ruined by the lady
at the Sev who was having a bad day....

2 comments:

  1. nah, her life is probably just hard! but hey, nice new header pic! its clean and nice :)

    ReplyDelete