Thursday, June 7, 2012

Arizona.

Let me just start out by saying that life is so great right now.
I have had the amazing opportunity to come down to Arizona
and help Zupas open a restaurant down here.
I feel legit.
Chad {Zupas catering director} informed me that I should feel honored
being asked to come down.
And I do.
I have been working 11 hour days so I am exhausted.
BUT...I'm making good money and it's been a really fun experience.

The people down here are really different.
Different personalities and life styles.
I've learned to just accept it.
The store down here is BEAUTIFUL.
Everything is brand new.
After working in the oldest store in the company for almost a year now {weird}...
it's nice to have some new things around.

Not only has it been extremely fun...but it's been a nice break.
I live in an apartment where EVERYONE and their dog come to hang out at.
Don't get me wrong... I LOVE it.
But there comes a time and place where I need some Annie time.
Not only Annie time...but QUIET time.
I have gotten it down here.
When I'm off work, I get to come back to my own hotel room and relax.
By myself.
No noise.
Just me.
I love it.
I do miss the roomies and my friends back at home.
But this has been exactly what I needed this week.
I'll be happy to go home and be back in warm...{not BLISTERING hot...like Arizona} Utah!
I'll miss this alone time.
But it was just enough time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment