Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bucket List....Check!

Aub and I have a summer bucket list.
And all I can say is that we are on a roll with getting things checked off.
Now I have had a lot of summer to-do lists with a lot of friends.
Do we ever accomplish more than 6 of the items?...
Not really...
Aub and I have stuck to our list and we will finish it!
One of the items was to make American flag shorts.
We see them all over Pinterest.
We HAD to make them!
So we did.


Aubrey's favorite holiday is the 4th of July.
So we are going to make it extra awesome this year.
Treating it like Christmas.
Blasting patriotic music.
Fireworks.
We even have a Synergy performance on the special day.
And now we have the apparel to show we love America!
God Bless the USA!


By far my favorite American song!

No comments:

Post a Comment