Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Annie.

It's been way too long since I last blogged.
I would update you on life, but there has been so much going on.
I'd rather do you a favor and not bore you with Annie's lifetime updates.
All you need to know is:
Synergy has been amazing.
My friends are incredible.
My family is the bomb digity.
School needs to end.
Work needs to speed up.
My laptop is now fixed.
I finally saw How to Train Your Dragon and The Lorax.
Hair has been dyed auburn.
And I'm changing into a new person.

I've realized that ever since I turned 20, I turned into a different person.
I guess that change comes with the age eh?
No but really...
I have found myself more driven and motivated.
Motivated to be happy.
Eat healthy.
NO MORE GLUTEN...
Go to the gym...? What?
Do homework without procrastinating.
Be more forgiving.
Play the piano more.
Be the kind of friend that I want to have.

Just little things that will make life easier and a lot more enjoyable.
I already started this new life by going to the grocery store and picking out healthy food.
Working harder at work and school.
Giving other people the benefit of the doubt...that can be a hard one sometimes.
Making the best of each day.
Saying my prayers ON MY KNEES every night.
Reading my scriptures before bed.

I've seen the change.
I've felt the change.
I've loved the change.

It's a new Anna Marilyn.
It's a happy Anna Marilyn.
It's a more responsible Anna Marilyn.
It's me.


2 comments:

  1. I love the new Anna...just sayin! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the hair!!! And all the other, much more important stuff of course :) I love you girly - well done!

    ReplyDelete