Monday, May 7, 2012

Update.

Been a while since I blogged!
I don't even think I want to update on EVERYTHING.
Too much.

I have had a lot of changes in my life lately and I am so happy!
New apartment.
New roomies.
New semester.
New everything!

Yesterday was probably one of the most relaxing Sundays I have had in a while.
Woke up to AJ at my door.... "Hey Annie....time to get ready for church."
"Thanks mom!"
Love her!
She seriously is the mom of our apartment.

Went to church.
ALL. THREE. MEETINGS.
Been a while.
Lessons were really good!
Testimony meeting.
I love testimony meeting in my ward down here.
There are people lining up to share their testimonies and there is always such an amazing spirit there.

After church we came home and watched the Jungle Book.
Terran and I fell asleep.
Took lovely naps.
Love Sunday naps.
Woke up and had some visitors.
We always have people over here.
I love it.
A bunch of us went to the park to play games.
Some people slept.
Played frisbee...soccer...rugby.
Fed the ducks.
It was a blast!


Went home to start on dinner.
Danny cooked for us!
Shrimp and pasta!
Everyone is so great down here when it comes to what I can and can't eat.
He made me my own gluten free past dish.
I have amazing friends.

Yummy yummy!

Had a lovely dinner and then headed to ward prayer.
I go to ward prayer for people like him:


Came home to watch Arthur.
Not the aardvark.
I wish.
I sat in the kitchen with some people and we painted out nails.
Chance assisted me. 
What a good friend!


Ended the night with writing a bucket list with AJ and Clint!
It was a good Sunday.
A good Sunday indeed.






1 comment:

  1. look at those rolls!!! hahaha

    i hate that i am missing all of this!!

    ReplyDelete