Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Big 2-0!

20.
Where has the time gone?
I remember when I turned 10 like it was yesterday.
A decade later....I'm 20.
What the freak just happened?!

Anywho...
Woke up.
Not feeling any different really.
Went to work with a good attitude.
Everyone should be happy on their birthday!

My dear sweet brother Hughbie came to Zupas after my shift and we had lunch together.
I love my brotato chip!

Came home to loving roomies giving me birthday wishes!
We watched How I Met Your Mother.
I'm really starting to like it.
Some of us passed out.
Me being one of them.
Woke up to Trent and Aubrey at the door.
Birthday hugs!
We all hung out for a while and I got ready for the night.

Trent took me to get sushi!
I LOVE SUSHI!
We got Asaki.
So yummy!

Went home and....
SURPRISE!!!!
My roomies, Aubrey and some friends for our complex were there!
I haven't had a surprise party since my 16th birthday so it was quite a treat!
I am so lucky to have amazing friends!
We all sat down and Aubrey popped in a DVD.
It was a movie of my friends, family and of course...Aubrey's dog, Roxy, wishing me a happy birthday.
My parents are over in NYC with Jake and Jess and they were all in the movie too!
I seriously have the greatest friends!
Thank you Aubrey!!!!


Some of the peeps there.

My sister.

Best friends.

The ladies of I-1133

Ladies of I-1133 + Aubbie and ze Jessie (Unofficial roomies)



Trent has an aunt down here who has a dog that just had puppies!
So Aub, Trent and I went over there and played with them for a bit.
Soooo cute.



Came back to hang out at the apartment.
Joseph came over to wish me a happy birthday!
We had ordered some wishing lanterns a while ago and gave me and Aubrey each one for our birthdays!
Bucket list item..CHECK!
THANK YOU JOSEPH!!!!




I guess you could say it was the best birthday I've had.
I had all of my closest friends there.
I was able to check off some items on my bucket list.
Man...it feels good to turn 20!



1 comment: