Wednesday, May 9, 2012

K.G.

Kina Grannis.
Her music soothes my soul.
Aub and I found her on YouTube a few months ago and fell in love.
She has a sweet style of music and I just love it.

Trent got me and Aubrey tickets for our birthdays!
Such a good friend.
We got Cafe Rio and headed to the park for a picnic!
Item to check off on our summer list!


Headed to the concert.
Loved it.
She sang a song about a time when her mom was diagnosed with cancer.
The lyrics illustrated everything that Kina was feeling as she stood by her mom's side, fighting this cancer.
Tears filled my eyes as I pictures my own mom sitting next to her mom 28 years ago when she was fighting breast cancer.
I felt my grandma Rosemary there.
Next to me.
Holding my hand.
It was the first time in my life where I have really felt her spirit there.
It was amazing.
Thank you for the tickets T!
I have the greatest friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment