Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday.

Woke up.
Aubrey had slept over the night before.
I know.
She moved out but still sleeps in my room.
Went to work.
Soon after I got there the Zupas in American Fork called asking for us to lend them a driver.
I headed up there to help out.
It was weird being in an unfamiliar store.
Knowing only about 3 of the people there.
Took some deliveries.
Went home to relax.
Wasn't feeling too good so it was needed.
My friend Josh came over asking me and Ashley for help.
He was moving from a different building into our building!
p.s. Building I is going to ROCK this summer!
Ash and I helped him out.
We had fun while we did so.
We figured that we could be a very pleasant wake up system for Josh!
Headed up to Salt Lake.
Met up with new friend Trevor for some dinner at a park.
It was fun!
Went home and got ready for Synergy pictures.
Had a good catch up talk with the madre and busted outta there.
It was fun to see Aub...again. :)
We match :)


Had a wonderful end to my night!
Good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment