Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday.

Saturday was nothing but amazing!
We went on a roomie picnic to enjoy the warm weather.
Jessie and Aubrey came too!
They are practically roommates here too.
It took us a while to find a good spot to eat our yummy lunch prepared by our apartment mom.
AKA...Ashley.
Found a spot and man did we score.
We had a delicious lunch and decided to go on a walk.
Jess had to leave for work unfortunately.
We walked on the bike trail and had some good talks.
I just love my roommates.
And Aubrey. haha
{I love it when she comes down...which is very frequent}
We took pictures and just enjoyed each other's company.

...cute shoes...

...the ladies...

...yummy yummy time...

...monkeys...



...love this...
...love her...

When we got home Aub and I got ready for our Synergy performance and headed to Salt Lake.
To the Gateway!
We were supported by many friends from down here in Orem.
Elsa even came!
I loved having my family right there too.
It was a good show.

Got dinner with Els and got a book at Barnes & Noble,
"Wreck This Journal"
It's a fun journal that tells you to do random things and record it!

Ended the night at cousin Missy's house.
Missy invited Trent to tag along too!
We hung out and chatted.
I watched a movie and passed out.
I love spending time with my cousins and friends.

It was just a really good day.
A good day with family, roomies and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment