Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tis the season...to be a MINION!

I was at the hospital on a delivery one day.
Saw a pumpkin that was painted as a Minion
from despicable me...
I sent a picture of it to aubrey..."Costume?"
She didn't hesitate to say "YES!"
Off to walmart I went that night.


After a few trips to different stores,
our costume was completed.




We went to a party in Salt Lake
last saturday.
It was so much fun!
Some people thought we were bumble bees...
We would just say, "Whaaa??"
Then they knew exactly who we were.

Elsa and her roomie Jace came toward the end.
Their costumes were fan-freaking-tastic!
Hoops and Yoyo!
Els and I LOVE Hoops and Yoyo!
It was fun to see her and Jace in their creative costumes!
Go on facebook onto my profile and "LIKE" their picture!
They are in a Sammy's Costume Contest for $200!

Anyhoo...
Aubs and I went to another Halloween party here at our apartment complex!
Our roomie, Kat, won most creative costume...
Heck ya she did!
She was charmander!

Our other roomie, Hoa, dressed up as little Agnis from Despicable Me.
She was sooo cute! She even had a little unicorn!
We had a blast!







No comments:

Post a Comment